Thursday, November 27, 2008

Last Minute Things


We're headed up to Santa Fe on Friday and feels like I still have a million things to do. Not to mention the fact that I can't seem to stop painting! Still have to pack up the art, myself, color my hair, clean the house, wash clothes, decorate the tree to surprise my little one when she comes home on Sunday...and whatever else I can think of! Wish me luck. We need a good profit from this show or else we're gonna be eating arroz, frijoles and top ramen for the next 3 months! jeje
Quick preview of the fun I've been having painting on mirrors:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baby, you're a STAR!! You'll make a fortune. The work you are showing on here is so beautiful I bet you'll come home with an empty car (except for the boxes full of money).

Carolyn said...

Awesome Pam! These paintings are amazing! You should paint a really large one for the next show. That would be simply Awesome...